So I’m in my office trying to catch up on some emails (more like my daily blog reading) and I get my little update from My Tornado Alley (more like a few updates cuz I’m signed up to receive them by email, RSS, my WordPress Dashboard etc.), I really can’t stand to miss out on something. Now this weekend I was singing “Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone” cuz Jen O. didn’t update us on Saturday with her poop du jour story, which is a damn shame for her daily readers (she doesn’t really write about poop everyday, just some days). But now she’s back and hopefully will continue with her daily updates but today was special, cuz there’s sunshine when she’s back and she even shares the sunshine.
Now I’ve won awards for many things, (not really but just want you to think that I’m kinda cool), but an award based on Sunshine is my favourite kind, I just wish the award came with sunshine, we really need it, I was starting to get depressed with all the cold grey weather we’ve been having, but no longer, I’m a happy girl.
Now in keeping with the rules I’m going to give a shout out to some of my favourite people:
- Sara at The Valliers – whenever she writes I laugh out loud and I think she’s sunny.
- Karla at Untangling Knots – I really wish she would write more often.
- Nicole over at Resolving Timeline Issues – I’m a newbie to her site but love that bad grammar bugs her ~ even though my grammar sucks.
- Krystle from Starting Young – it’s never easy starting young
- And The Fab Brunette well because I’m also a fab brunette, love coffee, paris & cupcakes, maybe we’re twins from another mother.
To the award winners, please share the sunshine! Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to five bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.