- When I don’t go to the cottage, it ALWAYS turns out to be a gorgeous weekend;
- When I want to go to bed early, one of the Beans ALWAYS wakes up and won’t go back to sleep;
- When I CAN sleep in, I CAN’T and when I CAN’T sleep in I CAN (does that make sense?);
- The first day back in the office after a long weekend is always highlighted by the fact that you just remembered it is indeed Tuesday and not Monday, only 4 more days left!
- I’m amazed by how different the Beans are. Sofie will play ALL day and not complain. Sebastian desperately NEEDS a nap.
- Speaking of naps, family naps should be a legal requirement for all parents, punishable by death! Or at the very least, utter exhaustion. Why do we not listen to everyone when they say “Sleep when baby sleeps”?
- Why can I never get motivated before noon on the first day back to work after a weekend?
- I’m still undecided about the Lost finale. Think I’ll need to watch it again, and again, and again. It’s not like when Sopranos ended, that I was happier with, this, not so sure.